header-photo

On the way to work

So, as I'm driving into work today, I just couldn't stop thinking how awesome it would be to just hop in an RV, pick a spot on the map and just go. I personally would have no problem picking the family up and go where ever the road takes us. Then, if we get bored with where we were, pick another spot on the map and move on.

Now, I know fuel prices are through the roof, but I don't think that would be a good enough reason not to do it. Honestly, the only real barrier we have is no RV. So even if we wanted to, we couldn't do anything now.

If we were to do it, and become full-time RVers, I would want to homeschool the kids. I want to do that anyway, and this would be even more reason to do it. The only issue would be they wouldn't have many friends except maybe other families we might become friends with. And that wouldn't be so bad, meeting different people from around the USA. I have read a few blogs from full-time familes and I wish that was us.

Another issue I thought of though, Ash and Cameron are homebodies, although Sis seems to want to go "bye-bye" more often. Who knows, maybe that would change if we could at least try full-timing for a summer or even a year. We would need some income during that time but there are always opportunities to make money either taking a short term job in the area you camp or working at the campground, etc.

Oh well, maybe my dream will come true. We'll just have to see what God has planned.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment