header-photo

Big events happening here!!

So, the last week has been awesome. First, Carter has learned to ride his bike without training wheels! And it only took less than 5 hours, spread out over 3 days. Ashley and I are very proud of him. If all goes well over the rest of the summer, he might be racing BMX by next spring, if not sooner.

Second big event, Cameron has been doing awesome with potty training everyday. Fewer and fewer accidents as we go along. We will be very happy when we don't have to deal with diapers any more! Also, she threw away her binkie last night. We got to the point of only letter her have it at nap and bed time for about a month. Last night we asked her if she was done with it and she said yes, maybe not really knowing what was going to happen. Then we told her if she was done with binkie, to throw it in the trash, and she did!!! We thought for sure she would have a hard time going to sleep without it, but she was out after a few minutes and didn't cry for it once.

Third on the list, Ashley and I both got a chance to take aptitude tests for Reynolds & Reynolds this week. After the test, I was called in for an interview, but Ash was not. But I am not going to hold my breath on it until they call us to say we got the job or not. We are hoping to get this job though, at least for me if not both of us. My body will appreciate it.

Number four, speaking of the possible new job, I have been on a leave of absence from work since July 11th because of a seizure I had a couple months ago. So I am off until November 11th, 2011 unless I have another seizure before then. My body really needed the break because I have been feeling so worn out trying to work hard in a warehouse that has an interior temp 5-10 degrees higher than outside. Today I have a second EEG at 9:45am, and it should tell the doctors what's going on in my brain. So, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment